Create a Personalized Photo Book
A personalized photo book is a great way to help your little ones remember the names and faces of the most important people in their lives. If you live a thousand miles from your family, it’s also a good idea to include grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins in the photo book.
Aside from that, you can even use it to help your kids identify animals, shapes, colors and other things. Of course, you can do this the easy way and create one online. There are a lot of sites that can help you design and print your own photo book, but as with most things in life, it costs money.
I know because I already check. It costs $30, plus shipping. If you are crafty mom, why not make one for your child? It’s really easy to make and you’ll only need common crafting tools and supplies.
• Clear packaging tape or duct tape
• Adhesive spray
• Cutting mat
• X-acto blade
• Paper towel
1. Decide what size you want your photo book to be. If you want it to be 6x6, then start by cutting 6x6 pieces of chipboard. Make sure that they are of the exact same sizes. Otherwise, your photo book will be a little wonky.
2. Design your pictures and captions in the computer and have them printed.
3. Cut them the same size as your chipboard.
4. Connect each page together using a packaging tape. Be sure to leave a tiny bit of space in between so it would be easy for you to flip the pages later on. Repeat until you have enough pages for your photo book.
5. Spray an even coat of adhesive on each page. Be sure not to use too much or it will ooze out on the side of the page. Go ever the edges with a paper towel if you need to.
6. Carefully lay the photos on each page, making sure that the corners of the photo matches up to the corners of the chipboard.
7. Once all of the pages have been filled with photos, get a duct tape and bind the book together. Smooth it carefully and trim away the excess tape.
8. Spray adhesive tape on the front page and add in your cover photo. Repeat this step and add in the back cover.
9. Let it dry for a few hours and enjoy!
#archive #craftideas #diy #arttips #artideas #artstudiodenver #artstudiowestminster #artclassescolorado #artclassesdenver #artclasseswestminster #denverdrawingclasses #denverpaintingclasses #denverartworkshops #denveradultartclasses #westminsterdrawingclsses #westminsterpaintingclasses #westminsterartworkshops